At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Become a part of our fast growing Supply Chain division building into a Center of Excellence for Motorola Solutions globally. Our supply chain organisation is engaged in Order Management, Order Scheduling, Demand & Supply Planning and Customer Master Data Management. Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting trough order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.
The role encompasses coordination of end to end order processing for our Channel Partners within EMEA region. In this position you will be a member of Order Management team and work closely with Sales department and our Customers.
Your main aim will be effective management and prioritization of deliveries to reduce Supply Chain cycle time and secure Customer satisfaction. On-time delivery of orders and outstanding levels of delivered quality are key to our customers’ satisfaction.
As a Junior Order Management Coordinator, you will act as the single point of contact for our regional customers for orders and enquiries.
You will be responsible for end-2-end order management cycle for EMEA orders which includes:
- Order entry
- Change order process
- Hold management in close cooperation with internal cross functional teams such as Finance, Credit & Export control, Product Management, Sales.
- Providing information about order status towards our partners
- Coordination of orders within Supply Chain
- Coordination of orders with Export / Shipping Department
- University degree (bachelor/master)
- Fluent command of Russian and English
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- ORACLE or other database system experience would be an asset
- to be part of emerging Supply Chain organization with fast growing development prospects that will allow individual growth
- Competitive salary and additional compensation system for flexibility
- 8 hour working day (30 minutes lunch break included) - 1st shift (EMEA region)
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Comfortable work conditions (modern offices, game room, parking space)
- Benefits cafeteria (multisport, cinema tickets, MSI stock, Employee Pension Plan etc.)
- Company supported social activities (ski team, volleyball, football, wakeboarding, e-games etc.)