The Swiss manufacturer is fully engaged in improving Prophylaxis and Prevention in Dental field. It has invented and developed the most novice technologies for better, safer and less painful treatments.
Their latest products are game changers to the traditional dental prophylaxis approach and its practice is improving the wellbeing of patients and users alike.
To increase presence on the NEE market EMS opened EMS Poland affiliate with Technical Service (After Sales Service). EMS Poland Technical Service covers the area of Poland, Nordic, Baltics, offers support all other countries from NEE group and other EMS affiliates, if needed. The next step (already in progress) is to take over complete technical service support for Czech Republic, effective January 1, 2021.
- Ongoing support of the Technical Service department in the field of office and administrative work.
- Ongoing active contact with customers to coordinate the organization of technical support process.
- Receiving incoming and preparing outgoing devices to and from the service.
- Registration of devices and repairs in the SAP and CRM systems.
- Preparation and distribution of service sales offers for dealers, intermediary services and customers.
- Coordination of the Technical Service logistics (direct communication with customers, dealers, coordination of device pick ups, communication with courier companies, etc.) including loaner device traffic.
- Prioritization of the GBT Club member service support.
- Make recommendations and execute permanent on-going improvements.
- Secondary education, higher will be an advantage (optionally Dental Assistant or Service Technician/Engineering).
- Experience in office / administration work (dental business field, dental office or technical service experience would be a strong asset).
- Verbal and written Polish and English language skills (additionally Czech and/or Slovak languages would be an advantage), clear and concise verbal, writing and presentation style, particularly when addressing technical issues and managing customer´s needs.
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Accuracy and very good work organization; self-discipline.
- Openness to International environment.
- Ability to work independently and use MS Office or other job related PC applications.
- Reporting to: Technical Service Manager EMS Poland.
- Need to travel: exceptionally, max 1% of working time.
- Full time position.