At Karl Lagerfeld, we are guided by the motto: "Embrace the present and invent the future." The modern fashion house KARL LAGERFELD shares the creative vision and design aesthetics of its iconic founder Karl Lagerfeld. We are the only fashion house that bears the name of Karl and we strive to fulfill this responsibility in everything we do, every day, with the greatest joy and passion. Our headquarters in Paris and Amsterdam are the place for highly diverse and committed KARL team members from more than 25 countries. Together, we strive to create stories and product concepts that connect with Karls world and its iconic attributes.
The distribution of womens clothing, handbags, small leather goods and underwear takes place directly from our headquarters in Amsterdam. Mens clothing, footwear, fragrances, glasses and more are created in cooperation with best-in-class licensed partners. We reach our consumers multi-channel, ensuring the integration of online and offline sales. To increase the engagement of our consumers, we are growing with more than 200 KL stores around the world, our premium wholesale partners and a thriving flagship KARL.COM store that reaches 96 countries. Our online sales now account for more than 30% of our total income, based on full-price sales. We are a dynamic, fast-growing company, whose foundations are based on professionalism and strong values. At KARL LAGERFELD, we work to the highest standards of sustainability and integrity in all areas of our business. In 2019, KARL LAGERFELD joined the Fashion Pact, a global sustainability initiative that aims to take steps in three areas: global warming, biodiversity and ocean conservation, as a founding member.
For our Outlet store in Warsaw, we are recruiting for a fulltime ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER. This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. This position is responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets. You manage and coordinate the daily operations of the store and sales staff and report the results of your work to the Store Manager. You will work continuously on improving the service quality in the store and ensure that a store ambience is achieved in line with the corporate identity.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible Retail experience, with a minimum of 2 years management experience
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service
- Retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, leadership and sales experience required
- You are strong in building and maintaining relationships and you also like to work with different departments, you think ahead and bring structure
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructive
- Contributely to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
- You love working with international clients
- You speak Polish fluently and English at a high level