Telemedico is one of the biggest providers of medical teleconsultations in Europe that enables 24-hour access to general practitioners and specialists. Our mission is to be the leader in the implementation of telemedicine and, thus, to provide our patients with excellent medical care wherever they are, whenever they need it. We provide consultations in 3 channels: telephone, chat and video and we offer various other telemedicine products for our clients.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Key facts about Telemedico:
100+ B2B clients in 20+ countries
100 000+ consultations a month
- Initiate contact with potential customers through Linkedin, mailing, calling or responding to inquiries generated from marketing.
- Meeting regular goals of organized demo meetings and qualified leads handed off to the sales team.
- Creating and constant updating of lead list / database of potential clients worldwide.
- Effectively work through a lead list, consistently update activity, contact information within the CRM system and support weekly reporting efforts.
- Develop relationships with prospects to uncover their needs through effective questioning and communication.
- Support in developing sales & marketing toolset and workflows.
- Improving and recommending outreach strategies and best practices through testing various outbound strategies.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, scoring, potential, decision-maker, budget, timeline etc.
- Manage client relationships.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales, marketing) with proven delivery track record.
- Self starter who is able to operate in a growth environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with Sales Navigator, CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Good understanding of what we do at Telemedico.
- Proficiency in English, other languages (especially Polish, German, French, Russian, Spanish or Italian) will be an asset.
- Experience working with start-up companies is a plus.
- Constant growth & development and possibility to shape the organization and processes.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and achieved KPIs.
- Possibility to get unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Employment type: B2B, Permanent.