Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Customer service Agent with Hungarian
The scope of the role is to resolve customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring consumer understanding for a global beauty company.
- Provides consumers and professionals with product information following all policies, procedures and documentation
- Explains complex terms/information in layman terms to consumers using scripted responses
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match interests and needs
- Strives for quality work in handling phone calls, administering in databases, bookkeeping and in other customer service activities.
- Utilizes multiple service channels (email, chat, phone, text, etc.) to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to use empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, persevering with and resolving any product related issues, with specialist understanding of post-sales customer care - feedback, refunds, order status, credit notes etc.
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of products
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Ability to maintain an elevated customer conversation and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Superior verbal and written communication – minimum C1/native language skills
- Mastery of program expectations and policies, ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Experience in actively contributing to increase sales through anticipating, understanding and addressing customer needs
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers, partners
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Have a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Previous online customer care or in-store fashion retail experience
- Experience in luxury retail is a plus, but not mandatory
- High school diploma or equivalent required, university in progress/graduate is preferable
- Proficient knowledge of computers, the Internet and office automation.
- Demonstrable experience in positively responding to customer emails, telephone calls, chat requests or other contacts, identifying sales and communication opportunities (preferable)
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the call center via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or volume spikes
- Has experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers (preferred)
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)