Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker for Benelux region. French language is required.
- Processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and Esker for region
- Collaboration with local teams to reach common goals or to prevent backlogs
- Preparing and completing reports to monitor the workload
- Creating and updating internal procedures related to order entry
- Participating in quality improvement / team meetings
- Pricing management on the order level
- Good French language skills and Spanish
- No previous experience in customer service is required, but it would be helpful if you previously worked in customer care/service industry with SAP
- Fulfill of business commands required in connection with the performed function, consistent with competences and skills
- Active participator in corporate programs: OPR, Gallup and others
- Active Participating in the creation and performance of duties in accordance with the procedures applicable in the Customer Service
- Ensuring high quality of work
- Compliance with the Stanley Black & Decker Code of Values and Code of Ethics
Right now we have several opened positions in different teams, the reason we are hiring is because we are growing. We offer an international working environment where the team is focused on helping proceed orders and support coworkers. We work flexible hours (start 7:30 – 9:30 ) and spend a lot time on Home Office :) ! we can offer you also Multisport cards, Edenred Cards and tickets to cinema to spent free time with your family and friends.
We are looking forward to your application and possibility to get to know you! Send your CV if you know any foreign language mentioned before and want to grow with us :)