Use your friendly and proactive communications skills to contribute to the success of our dynamic international transport operation
Outstanding communications are key to Samskip’s operations as we coordinate a smooth, door-to-door transportation service for our clients. It demands the skills of an open and friendly person who is motivated to provide the care and support that our customers need and expect. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you as we expand and improve our links between Poland and the rest of Europe.
Join an international player
Samskip is an international company that provides the latest and most sustainable logistics solutions across Europe. Our office in Gdansk is in constant communication with a wide range of clients as well as our headquarters in Rotterdam and other Samskip offices from the UK to Romania. It’s busy, it’s fun and every day is different as you work together to ensure that products get from A to B without a problem.
Pro-active communication and collaboration
This is a full-time position that places you at the heart of a dynamic and international environment. Your main tasks include:
- Pro-active communication with our customers for day-to-day shipment information;
- Monitoring of order status to ensure excellent service to our customers;
- Communication with other departments (trucking, terminals, vessels) as well as with colleagues in other countries of service;
- Working with our internal operational system.
Great vibe, great prospects
Our small office in Gdansk offers a friendly vibe within a large, dynamic and international working arena. And when the pandemic is over you can be sure that we’ll be getting together for regular team gatherings. Above all, Samskip wants you to grow and succeed so we offer wide-ranging development opportunities including meaningful training and e-learning via our Samskip Academy.
Samskip also offers:
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Private health care plan from Medicover
- 20-26 days of holiday each year in accordance with local legislation
A positive approach to working as one
To apply for this position you should be an enthusiastic and open person who can take a positive approach to find the best solutions in any situation. You also need to be a real team player who understands that
the best work is teamwork. We are also looking for the following attributes:
- You have gained, or are studying for, a degree in Logistics or relevant field;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Working experience in the logistics industry is an advantage.