Ogłoszenie numer: 5489420, from 2021-09-13
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join us at an exciting time as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
Customer Success Manager
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively whilst meeting our performance targets (scope, time, cost and quality).
- Accountable for execution of project schedule working with internal project team on milestones which enable successful delivery to the above performance targets.
- Accountable for ensuring client remains satisfied throughout relationship as projects are successfully delivered with responsibility shared across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Accountable for accurate Project Health updates which are used to manage Senior Leadership’s expectations.
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory.
- Accountable for co-ordination internal project team communications including management of risks and issues whilst ensuring minimal impact to client.
- Accountable for client governance process ensuring stakeholder’s needs are understood and met through Business as Usual and/or Strategic Effectiveness Meetings.
- Responsible for ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turning this into strategies for continuous process improvement.
- Coaching and Mentoring newer members to the Customer Success Team as competencies allow.
To succeed in this role, you will be customer centric, seeking to understand and advocate for the customers needs.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role (ideally in clinical trials/pharma industry)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (customer and internally)
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Have, or be willing to become proficient in Phlexglobal’s product to confidently troubleshoot and support customers
- Being flexible working across time zones
- Relevant industry experience will be considered