FLEETCOR is one of Forbes Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes Worlds Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortunes 1000 companies, Fortunes 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. Or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
Do you want to work with people and show your sales talent? Can you manage difficult situations with focus on the outcome? If your answer is yes, we offer you the opportunity to work for a market leader, an international growing company FLEETCOR.
This is a sales role that requires dedication and focus. Youll be making a variety of calls including some inbound and outbound leads. Through good call structure, quickly building professional rapport to identify needs, youll generate selling opportunities and then convert these within targeted levels. This activity will deliver agreed fuel sales and revenue targets that will drive high levels of open-ended commission earnings.
- Active acquisition (outbound sales) of new partners and customers by the phone
- Customer relationship management
- Customer care throughout the process of cooperation
- Work with internal CRM system (Salesforce) - handling customer requests, entering changes into the system, etc.
- Deliver high quality calls and written communications with customers to required standards
- Propose customer focused solutions
- Maximize conversion rates of data and leads within KPIs and SLAs
- Engaging with other internal functions including sales operations, customer care, finance, credit; to achieve sales objectives and targets, and deliver a positive customer experience
- Create a positive working environment, demonstrating FLEETCOR core values and professional behaviors
- Other duties from time to time as directed by the Sales Management team
- Secondary education
- Experience in selling over the phone with demonstrable results
- Language skills: Polish on a native level and communicative English
- Excellent communication skills in personal and telephone conversations and written communications
- Proactive approach in dealing with new situations and high motivation
- Team spirit
- Good computer skills
- Environment of growing international company
- Virtual (remote) working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Space for new ideas in solving customer requirements
- Fixed salary plus bonus system (monthly commission), teambuildings and other corporate events
- Sales training, including regular coaching that makes you become a successful seller
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- Support of your development, therefore we are the ideal employer for graduates
And more ...