DEKRA Praca is a company belonging to the DEKRA AG holding - a leader in personnel services throughout Europe. Our activity is focused on the territory of Poland, acting as an intermediary in recruiting employees and offering broadly understood services in the field of personnel consulting, permanent recruitment and temporary work. DEKRA Praca Sp. z o. o. is the Employment Agency No. 8194.
Currently, for our international Client with headquarters in Atlanta and numerous branches, incl. Barcelona, Bogota, Charleston, Dublin, Kuala Lumpur, London, San Jose, Costa Rica, San Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Sofia, Sydney, Tokyo and Warsaw, we are looking for new team members, who will join the worlds largest team of experienced Technology and Sales experts.
Based on a given list, ISR contacts small and medium-sized companies, reaches their decision-makers and works out a strategy for IT solutions/tools and systems sales.
- Daily calls, e-mails, communities vectoring sales;
- Building relationships with customers, focusing on target groups;
- Using CRM system to schedule an appointments or monitor other follow-ups;
- Creating a TOP customers list or prospect customers list.
Requirements and competences:
- Basic knowledge of sales, IT (Outlook, O365, web conferencing tools) and internet marketing.
- Advanced written and verbal business communication skills;
- Motivation and engagement, interest in IT area.
- up to 2 years of marketing/sales experience is preferred;
- At least C1 level in one of languages: German / Hebrew/ French/ Czech/ Hungarian;
- English - min. B1/B2;
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Our client offers:
- Salary corresponding your skills and motivation
- Full support at the implementation stage;
- Employment under a contract.