Would you like to work for financial institution, in an international team with opportunity to decide about your development path? We are now looking for operational employees to join a team responsible for loans in Norwegian unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Norwegian Operational Team. We add value by working with mortgage products and delivering the highest quality service to our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll play a valuable role in creating a powerful work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing changes on bank products and services related to loans and credits
- Working with collaterals, working with Norwegian databases and documents
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in branches of the Nordea Group in Nordic countries
- Communicating (in spoken and written form) with internal stakeholders and other bank representatives
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers’ needs, as well as ensuring sustainability of the processes and delivering with respect to agreed service level
- Producing changes to improve performance in terms of tasks performed (LEAN methodology)
- Creating, developing and updating documentation and procedures
- Having opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavia to Poland
- Working based on full-time job contract
You’ll join an international team of amazing and supportive people. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have full time availability (40 hours per week)
- Have flexible approach towards changes
- Are able to work in a team
- Have problem-solving and organizational skills
- Can make decisions and take ownership for activities
- Pay attention to details
Your experience and background:
- Norwegian language knowledge on native or at least C1 level
- English language skills on advanced level, enabling professional communication in speech and writing
- At least secondary school diploma
- Practical knowledge of MS Office
- Economic or financial background will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 February 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.