At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting, order management and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
At Avigilon team, supporting Canadian and US processes, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
Customer Support Student Program
The Order Management Intern must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under pressure. This individual must have strong attention to detail, advanced decision-making skills, advanced customer service skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer
- Brings the needs of the customer to the forefront ensuring first contact resolution
- Verification of Purchase Order accuracy with a thorough understanding of all customer fulfillment requirements
- Accurate entry of order data into SAP from Salesforce, OCR, EDI, email
- Process, follow through and ensure on time fulfillment of orders
- Resolve all backlog issues including order hold release, product or item number discrepancies and missing purchase order detail requirements
- Providing timely order status information to customers
- Communicating all needs for Customer orders to cross functional team members
- Maintaining, updating and communicating Customer Record changes in Salesforce and SAP
- Handle administrative tasks as assigned during the internship
- Business fluent English - required
- Willingness to work US working hours (4 PM - 0 AM local Krakow time)
- Some work experience in relevant field and customer focused environment will work in candidates benefit
- University degree (bachelor of business administration / master) or in progress
- Good knowledge about MS office
- Excellent time management
- Dynamic, creative and good ability to present and assert oneself
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to judge
- High rate of sensitivity of the mentality, business culture and practices in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of SAP operating system will work in the candidates benefit