Customer Pricing Team in Wroclaw connects telecommunications with business. We structure Nokia’s offers commercially, to achieve short- and long-term objectives to increase the value of our company.
We set a price tag on Mobile Networks products and Global Services, contributing to winning new deals with the highest possible profit for Nokia:
- Mobile Networks offers radio access networks for 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies, microwave radio links, cloud computing for radio,
- Global Services are digital services portfolio for network deployment, maintenance and operations.
Our customers are mobile network operators, enterprises and public sector.
We are looking for experts in the fields of telecommunication, business analysis and data science.
In this position you will be a part of Customer Pricing team. You will be responsible for implementation of pricing strategies and definition of business cases to ensure competitive positioning and profitability of offered solution.
As a Pricing Specialist you will:
- Support a Pricing Manager in preparation of pricing strategy and customer offer,
- Implement it, in line with Nokia pricing principles, through Nokia Pricing Tool,
- Support the creation of price benchmarking,
- Interact with Nokia Sales and Solution Teams for offer generation,
- Calculate business case in the respective Nokia tools,
- Document pricing assumptions and communicate to relevant teams.
- The ideal candidate presents a mix of technical skills and business understanding,
- University degree in Telecommunication or Economics will be a clear plus,
- Previous experience in pricing or sales will be a clear plus,
- Fluent English (both written and spoken),
- Analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills,
- Eagerness to learn,
- Ability to work under time pressure and flexibility,
- Team player,
- Highly responsible person,
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel,
- Depending on a supported market, it might be required to work in early / late hours