Telemedico is one of the biggest providers of medical teleconsultations in Europe that enables 24-hour access to general practitioners and specialists. Our mission is to be the leader in the implementation of telemedicine and, thus, to provide our patients with excellent medical care wherever they are, whenever they need it. We provide consultations in 3 channels: telephone, chat and video and we offer various other telemedicine products for our clients.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Key facts about Telemedico:
100+ B2B clients in 20+ countries
100 000+ consultations a month
- Supporting the internal and external sales team worldwide.
- Keeping relevant sales team databases updated.
- Creating weekly reports for executive presentations and sales meetings.
- Continual monitoring of the companys CRM and supporting the sales team in keeping the documentation of all sales processes up to date.
- Managing documentation on sales processes, tenders, policies, training materials, manuals, marketing and offer materials.
- Assisting sales and marketing in developing high quality marketing materials, customized client’s presentations and commercial offers.
- Preparing sales quotes and tender responses for the sales team.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales support, sales, marketing ) with proven delivery track record.
- Structured and organized approach with strong attention to details.
- Outcome-driven & data-driven approach.
- Previous experience in working with CRM. Knowledge of marketing automation tools will be an asset..
- Strong PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of graphic design software will be an asset.
- Good understanding of what we do at Telemedico.
- Proficiency in English, other languages (especially Polish, German, French, Russian, Spanish or Italian) will be an asset.
- Experience working with start-up companies is a plus.
- Constant growth & development and possibility to shape the organization and processes.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and achieved KPIs.
- Possibility to get unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Employment type: B2B, Permanent.