Role Title: Sales Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?! P&G is looking for Sales Specialist role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly help in work of P&Gs Sales in daily tasks while improving your own skills? If you have validated operational skills and look for an exciting job, then you should join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
This role will see you working closely with Key Account Managers, Trade Marketing Mangers as well as with other internal departments team members (finance, logistics, IT). You will be responsible for supporting KAMs or Trade Marketing Managers in their daily work, supporting them in business understanding and business strategies’ design based on providing data reporting, also on Central Europe level.
With us you will get the chance to:
- Prepare business review of given categories;
- Delivering monthly sales data analysis per key categories and ad-hoc data reporting support as per business need;
- Supervise and review work delivered by external agency;
- Sell out data inputs to data platform (Power BI);
- Assemble reports: summarizing business results, identifying key drivers and drainers per category & country Support Key Account Managers with preparing materials for customer meetings i.e. samples, pack-shots, product cards;
- Experience cross-functional work environment collaborating both internally within P&G and externally with our business partners;
Take on an active role in organizing team meetings: managing the team to set up agenda, lead logistics and take care of budget and invoicing management.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- Strong analytical skills, executional excellence, very good cooperation & proactive approach;
- High level of leadership & ownership to drive independently projects and tasks;
- Fluent English & Polish, spoken & written;
- Minimum Bachelors Degree;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- A desire to develop and grow internally in Sales department.
You can expect:
- Multicultural and international work environment and English as a leading business language
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one;
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, massages, in-office fitness centres, flexible work arrangements)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Please apply by submitting your CV in English!
In case of any questions: You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“Do something that matters”