Aons Health and Benefits department sets up and manages online benefit systems for our clients. In the role of Service Delivery Coordinator, you will support this process by being the key point of contact between our clients, operational teams and other key stakeholders. Building on your experience in service delivery, this role will challenge you to lead internal projects to improve all aspects of our service.
- Supporting teams in executing daily operations in line with contractual agreement and scope for specific processes/clients.
- Delivering/maintaining training, identifying issues on processes handled in multiple teams and driving solutions.
- Identifying gaps in processes and procedures and suggesting solutions.
- Being responsible for projects influencing business areas (phases of planning, testing, implementation and closure).
- Being the key point of contact in cases of any technical and processing issues that affect team’s daily performance.
- Being able to prioritize urgent tasks and assign appropriate resources to maintain the proper level of workload in the team.
- Coordinating work across client with multi-country administration teams, making sure the proper level of knowledge sharing is maintained.
- 2-3 years previous experience in service delivery, preferably with experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelors / Masters degree
- English at C1 level is preferred (on the CEFR scale)
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially when working with clients and managing relationships
- Ability to manage ones time and multiple projects effectively